The building’s main section was built in 1880. During our renevations we made every effort to preserve the beauty and personality of 120 years. There is a double-sided fireplace – on one side we discovered some gorgeous stonework. There is one section of the original log wall still exposed and the original poplar ceiling beams have been restored.
Complimenting the historic structure is state-of-the-art technology like digital x-ray, computer charting, the latest imaging technology, intra oral camera and two monitors at each chair so the patient can enjoy a movie or view informative presentations about dental topics.